The 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pretty Naked Palette ($45.00 for 14 g) comes with one large shimmery luminizer, one large satin blush, and three medium-sized eyeshadows in all wearable, neutral shades. This multi-functional palette is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and pigments from fruits, flowers, and vegetables. All five shades in this palette have a smooth consistency with a soft pigmentation that’s extremely workable and effortless to apply; these colors aren’t super intense as they were created to give a natural finish, but they’re easily build-able for more coverage. They’re very blend-able and give an even payoff that adheres nicely on the skin. They also have a ton of fall-outs in the pans, but the powdery texture doesn’t transpire when applied onto the skin, which is highly appreciated. The soft-hued colors in this palette complement one another stunningly well to create a rosy effect that’s ultra delicate and feminine — perfect for daytime and every day wear, especially for those who don’t wear a lot of makeup or prefer a soft, natural look. I like to use the luminizer and blush interchangeably on my cheeks and eyes — they give a beautiful finish either way.
This palette includes the shades:
- Luminizer – a light pink luminescent powder with soft golden shimmers; it has a pink coloration that’s too pigmented to be used as a highlighter on its own, but is great as a blush topper for added luminosity.
- Pretty Naked – a warm terracotta blush with a satin finish; it has great pigmentation and instantly adds warmth to the skin.
- Flax Seed – a soft pinkish beige eyeshadow with a satin sheen.
- Toffee – a shimmery medium brown eyeshadow with a cool undertone.
- Chestnut – a dark coppery brown eyeshadow with a velvety shimmery finish.
In this makeup look, I all five colors from the Fruit Pigmented Pretty Naked Palette on my eyes with the blush and luminizer on my cheeks as well; I’m also wearing 100% Pure’s Lip Caramel in Ganache on my lips.
Check out 100% Pure’s natural line of cosmetics at https://www.100percentpure.com.
Thank you for reading!
(I received this product complimentary of 100% Pure. The opinions are 100% my own.)