Wow, it has been almost two years since my last face chart recreation — I’m shocked at how fast time has flown by. Today’s crazy colorful makeup look was inspired by one of my favorite makeup artists, @milk1422. I’m obsessed with his work and am always blown away by his creativity and amazing use of colors.
This look was so fun to do! I love the dramatic blend of colors here and the pop of color from the blue eyeliner on the lower waterline.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (Y225)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Waterproof Concealer (Light)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Creamy Natural)
- NYX Matte Bronzer (Medium)
- Morphe Micro Brow Pencil (Java) + Brow Setting Gel
- ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Blush (Holiday)
- Karity Cosmetics 21 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Morphe 15S Eyeshadow Palette
- Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette
- Morphe Gel Liner (Vitamin Sea)
- Morphe Mega Matte Lipsticks (Tease & Lover)
- Lotus Lashes Mink Eyelashes (No. 510)
- Bottom Lashes (Unknown)
Check out my previous face chart recreations here.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely day! <3