There’s something so mysterious and fascinating about a fortune teller, so I thought it would be a lot of fun to transform into one this Halloween season. This look turned out beautifully. I love the intense and alluring black smokey eyes with mesmerizing iridescent glitter accent and dramatic lashes, completed with shimmering blackish blue lips. I also added a crescent moon drawing on my forehead because I love its spiritual representation and thought that it was the perfect finishing touch to this look.
While the idea of fortune telling and foreseeing the future intrigues me, I would never want to posses such a power nor would I seek for such information — I think it’s terrifying. Would you want to know about your future? If the future is a positive one, then all is well; however, what if the information reveals something negative? Of course, you can take actions to prevent it, but then what if it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy? I simply would not be able to walk away with that knowledge and have peace of mind, constantly being consumed by negative thoughts. I strongly believe in the law of attraction, so I think it’s best to let nature take its course and live life with a positive mindset. Whatever happens is meant to happen and everything happens for a reason.
What are your thoughts on this?
- Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (Shell)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Concealer (Light)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Loose Powder (Translucent)
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder (Sunny)
- OFRA Cosmetics x NikkieTutorials Highlighter (Space Baby)
- Morphe Micro Brow Pencil (Chocolate Mousse) & Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Single Eyeshadow (Stars N’ Rockets)
- NYX Cosmetics On the Go Glitter (Luxurious Lavender)
- Morphe Liquid Liner (Black Out)
- Morphe Premium Lashes (Hot Stuff)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour (Pitch Black)
- Pixi Beauty x Chloe Morello Lip Icing (Sorbet)