Lately, I’ve been laying low with the makeup to focus on taking care of my skin, but since the holidays are upon us, I wanted to glam up and share with you this beautiful holiday look. I’m so in love with the color green this season — whether it’s emerald, hunter, or olive — it’s definitely one of my favorite colors to wear during this time of year.
Zapaka, a dress company that specializes in vintage inspired dresses, recently reached out and offered to send me one of their dresses. If you’re familiar with my style, you know that I’m a huge fan of retro inspired clothing, so of course, I was ecstatic to be collaborating with them. They carry a gorgeous variety of dresses on their website and after browsing around for a bit, I decided to go with this elegant emerald green midi dress. The color and construction of this dress immediately caught my attention. I adore the sweetheart neckline so much and love how the waistline is fitted with a flared skirt to give a flattering silhouette. It’s simple, elegant, and looks effortlessly beautiful. I styled this dress with lots of sparkly jewelry for a glamorous look.
Dress: Zapaka (c/o) || Shoes: Steve Madden (oldie – cute alternative here) || Handbag: (oldie) || Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet: Marlyn Schiff (c/o — use discount code “LIEN25” for 25% off) || Ring: Find U Rings (c/o)
A close-up of my pretty gold jewelry from Marlyn Schiff‘s gorgeous holiday collection. These spike earrings are so stunning and give off a super classy and glam vibe — I’m so obsessed with them! The mini beaded choker necklace features pretty gold metal accents; it can layered with other necklaces or worn as a wrapped bracelet — super cute!
The final finishing touch to this outfit was this stunning vintage inspired emerald ring that I was gifted from Find U Rings. It’s made of sterling silver with a yellow gold plating, and features a green emerald colored gemstone in the center, accented with tiny cubic zirconia stones on both sides. It’s minimal and elegant, and is beautifully made.
For my makeup, I went with my go-to glam look: gold and brown smokey eyes with sultry lashes, completed with nude lips. I also applied some gold glitter onto my lids to give the look a more festive finish.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Foundation (130 Light Sand)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer (Light)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination (Radiant Translucent)
- NYX Matte Bronzer (Medium)
- BUXOM Cosmetics Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush (Mykonos)
- Mirabella Beauty Brilliant Mineral Highlighter (Swirling Pearl)
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder (Taupe) & Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner (Midnight Cowboy)
- Morphe Liquid Eyeliner (Black Out)
- EVRY Lashes Faux Mink Lashes (Nine To Five)
- BUXOM Cosmetics Plumpline Lip Liner (Hush Hush) & Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss (Sandy)
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick (Honey Love)
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! XO!