A love-themed eyeshadow palette?! Yes, please!
Romance never goes out of style and being the hopeless romantic that I am, I couldn’t help but fall in love with the adorable, new Love Is Sweet Eyeshadow Palette ($36.00 for 25 g) from Flirt Cosmetics. There are nine beautifully curated cool-toned shades with a mix of matte, satin, shimmer, and metallic finishes that are meticulously placed in the palette to spell out the word “LOVE” — so cute!!
The Love Is Sweet Eyeshadow Palette is visually stunning with its LOVE-ly presentation, but the quality of these eye colors are just as beautiful, as I had expected because this brand never disappoints. I love the playful layout, array of textures, and cool hues. These colors go very well together and they have a smooth formulation that provided consistently pigmented results throughout all nine shades and various finishes. Every color performed beautifully, applied on evenly, and blended seamlessly. The purple dominated palette features a mostly shimmery lineup with only one matte shade, Cocoa, which is a deep purple. I would have loved to see another matte shade in this group of colors, preferably a matte transition shade of some sort. Other than that, there are no complaints here. The formula is fantastic in terms of pigmentation, workability, consistency, and longevity; I had a lot of fun playing with this palette.
This palette includes the shades:
- Jelly Bean – satin warm lavender
- Honey – shimmery light gold
- Toffee – metallic mauve
- Candy Girl – satin baby pink with a pink shift
- Cupcake – satin orchid purple
- Sugar – satin soft pink with a gold sheen
- Gum Drop – metallic gunmetal silver
- Wintergreen – metallic teal with silver glitters
- Cocoa – matte deep purple
Here is the makeup look that I created with this palette — I used the shades:
- Cupcake – Crease / Lower Lash Line
- Jelly Bean – Outer Lid
- Cocoa – Crease / Lower Lash Line / Outer Lid
- Candy Girl – Transition / Blending
- Wintergreen – Lid
- Honey – Brow Bone / Tear Duct / Face Highlight
(I was gifted this product from Flirt Cosmetics. The opinions are 100% my own.)