Morphe just dropped the new 24G Grand Glam Eyeshadow Palette ($25.00 for 84 g / 24) and I’m living for it! There are twenty-four large eyeshadows, arranged in a mostly warm-toned color scheme with a few pops of pink, red, and orange to round out the wearable assortment. There’s a lovely mixture of creamy matte shades and glistening shimmers, and the pans have doubled up to 2.2 x in size, so there’s even more product for your buck!
I feel like ever since the release of the Jaclyn Hill Palette, Morphe has really stepped up their game! Their revamped packaging looks so elegant and professional, and the improved formula of their eyeshadows is amazing! There’s nothing that I don’t love about this massive 24G Grand Glam Eyeshadow Palette — I always enjoy a beautiful neutral palette and the colors in this beauty got me so excited and revived my creativity. These eyeshadows all have a consistent creaminess and vivid pigmentation with a pleasantly soft formulation that feels light and lovely. None of the matte shades are dry (like Morphe’s old formula) and the shimmer colors are packed with pigment, like always. All of the colors that I’ve worn so far applied on effortlessly and blended very nicely — they worked so well together and gave a cohesive finish that was even, smooth, and long lasting. I experienced minimal fall-outs with these shades and had no difficulties creating my desired looks with this palette. The three light shimmery shades on the upper left of the palette works wonderfully as highlights for your complexion as well! Overall, the impressive and high-performing quality, combined with the amount of product and affordable price tag makes this palette incredibly appealing and worth every penny.
Check out this side-by-side comparison of the pan sizes from the new 24G Eyeshadow Palette next to my 35O2 Eyeshadow Palette — the new pans are hugeee!
Here are the shade names and swatches of all twenty-four eyeshadow colors:
- Crystal – muted light gold with golden shimmers
- Glazed – iced champagne with a silvery sheen
- Dream – shimmery light copper
- Chewy – shimmery bronze
- Marble – shimmery rose gold
- Stiffy – matte antique rosy brown
- Creamer – matte peachy tan
- Frenchy – matte nutmeg (yellowish brown)
- Mojo – warm orange brown
- Glitz – matte deep medium pink
- Brassy – matte reddish brown
- Mooch – matte dusty brown with a red undertone
- Glossy – sparkling pinky rose
- Shiba – shimmery coppery brown
- Steady – shimmery raspberry red
- Boxy – shiny walnut brown
- Magic – metallic rosy brown
- Sunshiny – shimmery orange
- Baked – matte warm cocoa
- Pitch – shimmery vintage rose
- Flirty – matte reddish terracotta
- Richest – shimmery golden bronze
- Brew – muted matte aubergine brown
- Brownie – matte grayish brown
I’ve been in the mood for red lately, so I created this flaming hot halo cut-crease makeup look using the new 24G Grand Glam Eyeshadow Palette. I wore the colors:
- Glitz – Crease
- Frenchy – Crease
- Steady – Crease / Lower Lash Line
- Brassy – Inner & Outer Lid
- Glossy – Inner & Outer Lid
- Glazed – Center Lid / Brow Bone / Tear Duct
- Brew – Lower Lash Line
I also used Glazed as my face highlight — it’s gorgeous!
This palette is now available on Morphe.Com. Do you plan on getting it or are you tired of neutrals? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading!
(I received this product complimentary of Morphe. The opinions are 100% my own.)