I played around with some new makeup products that I got recently and created this really romantic look that I’m super in love with. The eyes are accentuated with pretty berry hues, topped with a glittery gold eyeshadow for a sparkly finish, completed with a pair of wispy false eyelashes for a sultry effect. On my lips, I opted for a fun ombre lip combo with a mix of colors that blended in perfectly to complement the eyes.
I had to include an up-close shot of this stunning, custom name necklace that The Urban Jewels created for me. I’ve been wanting to add a piece like this to my collection and I was so ecstatic when their team reached out for a collaboration. I’m obsessed with the unique spaced letter design of this necklace — it’s so pretty and fun, and definitely makes a statement.
Check out the brand’s amazing jewelry collection at TheUrbanJewels.Com.
- Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (Sand)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (Light Warm)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- OFRA Cosmetics x NikkieTutorials Highlighter (Space Baby)
- Morphe Micro Brow Pencil (Chocolate Mousse) & Brow Gel
- Pixi Beauty x Heart Defensor Eyeshadow Palette
- Pixi Beauty x Maryam Maquillage Lit Kit (Day; Liquid Fairy Lights)
- Sephora Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Matte Black)
- Pretty Doll Lashes False Eyelashes (Victory)
- Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paints (New York, Paris, Rome)