Halloween is the only time that I’m okay with going out in public with runny eyeliner. Today’s makeup look was inspired by @milk1422‘s amazing face chart. I’ve always loved recreating his artworks (see all of my previous recreations here) and this look caught my attention because of the bold use of colors and dramatic running tears.
I really wanted to bring this art piece to life and improvised to the best of my ability. I didn’t have a gold crown, so I created one with yellow construction paper — it was super quick and easy to do. It worked out perfectly — the crown was a vital finishing touch to this look.
For the running tears, I didn’t have any face paints to create the effect, so I pulled out a purple colored mascara that did the job wonderfully! I dabbed the mascara onto the back of my hand and placed it under running water to dampen the creamy texture, then used a wet cotton swab to create the tears. I repeated the same steps with a black liquid eyeliner. For this part, the messier, the better!
I love getting creative with makeup and had so much creating this look! I hope you like it! 👑
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (118)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer (Light Warm)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Loose Powder (Translucent)
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder (Sunny)
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter (Rodeo Drive)
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
- Morphe Brow Finishing Gel
- Morphe 35O2 Eyeshadow Palette & 15S Eyeshadow Palette
- Mehron INtense Pressed Powder Palette (Fire)
- Morphe Liquid Liner (Black Out)
- Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner (Popstar)
- Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil (French Lace)
- Jordana Dramatic Effects Mascara (Powerful Plum)
- Morphe Premium Lashes (Chummy)
- Mellow Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lip Paint (Tokyo)
- Lit Cosmetics Loose Glitter (Rich & Famous)