Happy Halloween! 🖤💀🎃
I’m ending spooky season with a good ol’ classic skull look. Out of all the creations that I did this year (check them all out here), this was the most time consuming — I believe it took me three hours to create this two-face skull look. I focused intensely on blending and shading eyeshadow colors, and perfecting all the lines that time few by rapidly.
This look was inspired by Desi Perkins — I loved her melting skull creation, so I decided to create my own version of it.
Check out my smokey skull makeup look from 2017 here!
- Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (Sand)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Concealer (Light)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Loose Powder (Translucent)
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder (Sunny)
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter (Rodeo Drive)
- Morphe Micro Brow Pencil (Chocolate Mousse) & Brow Gel
- Morphe 35O2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner (Black)
- Morphe Liquid Liner (Black Out)
- Pretty Doll Lashes False Eyelashes (Victory)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour (Pitch Black)
Thank you to Pinky Paradise for sending me the contact lenses! 🙂